Dubai International Arabian Horse Championship 2013 is due to commence this month at Dubai World Trade Centre from 21-23 March.
Held under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai and UAE Minister of Finance, Dubai International Arabian Horse Championship is the most prestigious competition of its kind in the world.
It is a competition for Purebred Arabian horses, showcasing their beauty, agility & heritage in the grandeur of the spectacular show arena.
The Middle East’s leading equestrian exhibition, Dubai International Horse Fair 2013, runs alongside Dubai International Arabian Horse Championship 2013, which marks its 10-year anniversary in style.
Horse auction & show jumping festival
A horse auction will be broadcast on giant screens (22 March from 2:30pm) and a new show jumping festival has been introduced to the annual Dubai International Arabian Horse Championship & Fair (show website).
Show jumping festival schedule
- 21 March (5-8pm, Hall 8): Drill Ride followed by Gymkhana games
- 22 March (11:30-1:30pm, Hall 8): Drill Ride followed by Show Jumping
- 23 March (3-6pm, Hall 8): Drill Ride followed by Pairs Jumping
Top tips for visitors to Dubai International Arabian Horse Championship 2013
- To visit: Entrance is free; complete the registration form
- Visitor prizes: 15 lucky visitors will have the chance to win flights
- Nearest Metro Station: The Dubai Metro red line ‘World Trade Centre Station’
- Mark your calendar for Dubai World Cup on 30 March 2013
- Tell your friends by sharing this article!