Anyone who has been to Harrods knows it is a huge store, so welcome to the world of shopping!
It is also a tourist attraction and understandably so.
Let’s say you have 2 hours in between meetings or fancy a quick spot of shopping, drop into Harrods.
Why? It’s world-class luxury: an experience not to be missed.
Top 5 fashion and beauty brands in Harrods
Just some of the memorable brand encounters:
- Kiehl’s (all about the Kiehl’s skincare!)
- Diptyque (fabulous perfumes)
- Chanel (black shades with pearls – naturellement)
- Roja (exquisite perfumes – the range current at the time was literally modelled on sweets!)
- Miu Miu (just lovely…bags – now they have ventured into the fragrance market, check the new Miu Miu perfume: it is rather fresh and a little spicy at the same time)
The sixth bonus goes to YSL – a pioneer of luxury with gold packaging decorating the make-up range. They also have a huge range of bags and a fresh new look to appeal to all ages, with the most minuscule bag I’ve seen in a long time – just big enough to fit in your daily touch of Touche Éclat.
Harrods – Harrods Website