Middle East Rail 2014 signals the start of a top month of events at Dubai World Trade Centre with the Dubai exhibition open from 4-5 February.
The event is designed to connect buyers, sellers and railway industry experts and provide a platform to explore business opportunities in one of the fastest growing rail sectors in the world.
In its 8th edition next year, the region’s largest rail exhibition and conference will attract senior level delegates from government, contractors, operators and solution providers.
Seminars and conference speakers at Middle East Rail 2013 included representatives from Roads & Transport Authority (RTA), Qatar Rail, World Bank, Transport for London and Port of Hamburg.
UAE-based firm Dubai Cabling Company (Ducab) is amongst major exhibitors at Middle East Rail 2014, set to host another successful event for railway industry delegates, speakers and sponsors from over 30 countries.
Top tips for Middle East Rail 2014 exhibitors and visitors
- View show sponsors & complete Middle East Rail exhibitors list
- Book your stand space @ Middle East Rail website
- See my reviews of hotels & restaurants near Dubai Metro Stations
Contact Middle East Rail 2014 organisers
- View a list of contacts at Middle East Rail 2014, organised by Terrapinn
- Terrapinn is a global firm that organises international business events, conferences and trade exhibitions. View the official website of Terrapinn
- View details of upcoming events in the Middle East organised by Terrapinn