A couple’s wedding needs to be organised so that the big day can be enjoyed: after all, it’s a grand celebration! To help brides and grooms planning the perfect wedding, the BRIDE show in Dubai takes place from 10 to 13 April 2013 at Dubai World Trade Centre.
Under the patronage of Her Highness Sheikha Sheikha Bint Saif, wife of His Highness Sheikh Dr. Sultan Bin Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan and President, Honorary Chairman and Lifetime Patron of The Make-A-Wish Foundation ® United Arab Emirates, BRIDE is the Middle East’s largest and most prestigious wedding and beauty event.
The top luxury wedding exhibition and event in Dubai follows the success of BRIDE Abu Dhabi earlier this year. At the show in the heart of the city, over 300 companies at BRIDE Dubai will showcase the latest wedding trends in fashion and lifestyle in a 4-day extravaganza.
Designer wedding dresses, fashion shows & more…
From designer wedding dresses to honeymoon destinations, the exhibition offers the chance to meet a multitude of companies that specialise in creating the ultimate wedding experience.
Brides favouring traditional wedding dresses can select from elegant abaya designs. Trendy ladies’ fashion, bridal couture to match individual tastes as well as exquisite Arabian perfumes feature amongst several options under one roof.
Between shopping, visitors can watch 5 fashion shows daily (see end of BRIDE Dubai 2013 review for fashion show schedule). Some models might walk around the show floor later so glamorous dresses and intricate design detail can be observed closely.
Planning your wedding in style
Brides visiting the show can also save precious time as it can be a very lengthy process searching for companies to manage various aspects of the wedding day, especially if many details are involved. From sourcing entertainment for the wedding to sampling menus and booking a photography studio, experts are on hand whatever your budget and style.
If you haven’t already set a date or chosen a wedding venue, consider BRIDE Dubai’s location: Dubai World Trade Centre is a world-class venue also exhibiting at the show.
Brides who have opted for the professional services of a wedding planner to take care of the arrangements can also pass on suppliers’ details in case they have a preference.
New for brides this year, the Jewellery Pavilion dazzles with exquisite gold, diamond and sparkling accessories that add glitz to a bride’s wedding outfit.
The latest technologies at the exhibition stand of the show’s headline sponsor, LG, will include premium products such as the DID refrigerator and 84-inch Ultra HD TV.
BRIDE Dubai 2013 VIP Lounge
LG will be hosting visitors at the BRIDE Dubai VIP Lounge, an exclusive area for guests and brides-to-be.
BRIDE Dubai is a wonderful show from which to gain inspiration and ideas for your wedding, or to put together the finishing touches. With the date set for just under 2 weeks, it’s a must-attend event where smiles and style go hand in hand.
Top tips for visitors to BRIDE Dubai 2013
- Visitor prizes: Lucky visitors will have the chance to win prizes from LG & honeymoon packages from dnata
- To visit: Receive your free visitor ticket by registering online
- Location: BRIDE Dubai will be held in Sheikh Saeed Halls 1, 2 and 3 at Dubai World Trade Centre
- BRIDE Dubai 2013 timings: 10 April: 2:30-10:30pm; 11 April: 2:30-10:30pm; 12 April: 3-10:30pm 13 April: 2:30-10:30pm
- Parking options: View details including paid and free car parking areas
- Nearest Metro Station: The Dubai Metro red line ‘World Trade Centre Station’
- Mark your diary for BRIDE Abu Dhabi from 5-8 February 2014 at ADNEC
GoldBlackWhite is proud to be associated with BRIDE Dubai and BRIDE Abu Dhabi as an online media partner. BRIDE is the leading wedding event in the Middle East and is organised by global firm Informa Exhibitions.
BRIDE Dubai fashion shows (full schedule):
Wednesday 10 April
- 5pm – Lamia Abi Nader (Haute Couture)
- 6pm – Feryal Al Bastaki (Evening Dresses and Jalabiyas)
- 7pm – Sana’a Kayum (Couture and Evening Dresses)
- 8pm – Shalky by Qassem Al Qassem (Jalabiyas and Couture)
- 9pm – Nafs Design (Abayas)
Thursday 11 April
- 5pm – Fabulous Couture (Abayas and Sheila)
- 6pm – Dar Tijan (Children’s clothing, Abayas, Accessories)
- 7pm – Divya Oswal (Jalabiyas and Kaftans)
- 8pm – ATAM – Khalid Khalil (Bridal Haute Couture)
- 9pm – Hania (Abayas)
Friday 12 April
- 5pm – M & A Abaya Art (Abayas)
- 6pm – Alwed Fashion (Abayas, Jalabiyas & Dresses)
- 7pm – Al Motahajiba (Abayas and Jalabiyas)
- 8pm – Dar Waad Designs (Evening dresses)
- 9pm – Hana (Bridal and Evening)
Saturday 13 April
- 5pm – Dar Swissa Fashion (Bridal and Evening Dresses)
- 6pm – Mouna Benaddi (Moroccan Jalabiya and Gowns)
- 7pm – Atelier Houda (Traditional Moroccan/Haute Couture)
- 8pm – Zay Fashion (Bridal and Moroccan dresses)
- 9pm – Dan Couture (Abayas and Jalabiyas)
Live updates from BRIDE Dubai 2013